Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Week 6 task 3 Good Growing: Have a safe and health Halloween

http://www.king5.com/video/index.html?z=y&nvid=188096&shu=1

Halloween is big event for kids, but sometimes dengerous...
Trick for treat
1.Eat nutritions dinner before trick or treating.
2.For smaller kids use smaller trick or treat bags they fill.
3.Older kids buy back candy.
4.Always ckeck all candy before.

I love candy, so if I am kids, I eat candy all time as Halloween season.
It's dengerous, and I can't eat meal...

vocablary
recognize(V) to admit or to be aware that something exists or is true.
independence(n) freedom from political control by other countries.

1 comment:

takumi said...

Japan doesn't have a custom of the Halloween. Therefore, I have never experienced this at the age of a child. So I didn't understand what kind of feeling Halloween was.
However, I spent Halloween day for the first time in America and was able to understand.