Monday, October 20, 2008

Week4 task2

Hilary Duff "So Yesterday"

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=lt6PVVr4B04

I like Hilary Duff, so I chose song that it is best song of another for me.
This song’s theme is broken heart, but it says that we have tomorrow and it’s so yesterday.
I like these parts.

“If you’re over me, I’m already over you If it’s all been done, what is left to do? How can you hang up if the line is dead? If you walk, I’m a step ahead If you’re moving on, I’m already gone If the light is off, then it isn’t on at least not today, not today, not day, `Cause if it’s over, let it go, and, Come tomorrow it will seem So yesterday, so yesterday, I’m just a bird, that’s already flown away Laugh it off, let it go, and When you wake up it will seem So yesterday, so yesterday, Haven’t you heard, that I’m gonna be okay?”

I think this girl is very strong, so we can get more heart.

Vocabulary
Ignore: to pay no attention something

No comments: